Throughout your studies you may find you need IT assistance. IT services are able to assist you with basic network access such as connecting to Wi-Fi or how to use printing facilities.
IT is unable to assist with hardware or software related issues; this is the responsibility of students to resolve.
For information about Internet or computer access, please head to Getting Started.
There are five printers located on Brisbane Campus. We are committed to creating a sustainable environment for our students and staff. We use PaperCut, a system which allows you to monitor the environmental impact of your printing and photocopying. You can print directly from your laptop using PaperCut by accessing THINKPrint. To print, you will need to have credits in your THINKPrint account.
- From your personal laptop, head to http://thinkprint
- From a campus computer, click 'more details' on the green popup box in the top right corner
- Log into your THINKPrint account
- Username = Student ID
- Password = Student Portal password
Top up your THINKPrint account
- Credit or debit card
- Click the tab 'Top Up by Credit Card'
- Enter amount and your credit/debit card details (min. value $2, max. value $100)
- Click 'Pay Now' button
- Your THINKPrint account will be immediately credited.
Setting up your print job
- Use the 'Web Print' tab to upload and submit your print job
- Click 'Submit a Job'
- Select the relevant printer name, along with preferences like A4/A3, BW/colour etc.
- Click the button '2. Print Options and Account Settings' and select number of copies.
- Click the button '3. Upload Documents'
- Click 'browse' to upload the file you wish to print. You can only upload file types: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PSF and XPS.
- Click the button 'Upload and Complete'
- Your file will then be sent to the printer queue
- Click Log Out
- Go to a printer to release your print job
Releasing your print job
- Log into the printer by tapping your student ID card on the panel next to the printer
- The panel will give you the option to scan, copy or print
- Find your print job in the list, select it using the touch screen and press 'Print'
- The cost of your print job will be displayed when the job is selected
- Don't forget to log out once you're done printing.
- Go to http://thinkprint and log in using your student ID
- Click on the Web Print tab